Salmon with Broccoli and Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 package (7 ounces) mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon with seafood seasoning. Cook in batches on an indoor grill for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Drain spaghetti and broccoli; transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, cheese, oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 544 calories, 29g fat (8g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 539mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 39g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 10, 2012
Sargento's use to make a product with those cheeses but has since discontinued producing the product....any suggestions?
Jan 10, 2012
have not made it but having difficulty finding mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic or is it two different cheeses? HELP
Jun 10, 2011
My husband said the salmon was good, but he found the taste of the pasta to be completely unappealing.
Mar 24, 2010
I need to know what Seafood Seasoning is