Preparing this fish is so easy that you can enjoy it on busy weeknights. You will want to serve it all the time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Recommended: Top 10 Salmon Dinner Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix orange peel, vinegar, honey and salt; spread over fillets.
- Roast 15-18 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix cornstarch and orange juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in honey, vinegar and salt; serve with salmon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Balsamic Orange Sauce in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013