Salmon Tartlet Appetizers Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1. In a mixing bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- 2. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter and lemon juice. stir in crumbs, parsley, sage, salt and pepper. Fold in salmon and onion. Spoon into shells. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 229 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Tartlet Appetizers
"These were good. The prep was a lot longer though. Every one who tried these at my son's open house enjoyed them. I needed a little ketchup on them. Do not plan on making these again though. I am not a fan of canned salmon. Too strong for me."
"Yes, they are so tasty, I love how easy the crust is made. My guest just loved them ..."