Salmon Tartlet Appetizers
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter and lemon juice. Stir in crumbs, parsley, sage, salt and pepper. Fold in salmon and onion. Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 229 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 29, 2014
These were good. The prep was a lot longer though. Every one who tried these at my son's open house enjoyed them. I needed a little ketchup on them. Do not plan on making these again though. I am not a fan of canned salmon. Too strong for me.
Jan 13, 2010
Yes, they are so tasty, I love how easy the crust is made. My guest just loved them ...