Salmon-Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
You can serve this salmon salad in a tomato as suggested or by itself on a bed of lettuce. Either way, folks will rave about the wonderful flavor.—Glennis Stuart Liles, Greenup, Kentucky
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) red salmon, drained, deboned and flaked
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 1. In a bowl, combine salmon, celery, pickle, chives and green pepper.l Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and lemon pepper. Add to salmon mixture and mix gently. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Core tomatoes; cut into four to six wedges, not cutting all the way through. Place tomatoes on salad plates; top with salmon salad. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 280 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 753mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Salmon-Stuffed Tomatoes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC