- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas (about 75)
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) fully cooked smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in of water in a saucepan; add peas. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place peas in ice water. Drain and pat dry; refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in salmon, garlic salt and pepper. Transfer to a pastry bag or heavy-duty resealable bag; cut a corner off of bag. Using a sharp knife, make a slit into the top of each peas pod. Pipe in about 1 teaspoon salmon mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 25 servings.
Reviews forSalmon-Stuffed Snow Peas
"This was fantastic. I accidentally got sugar snap peas and the peas got in the way a bit, but the flavor could not be stopped. I served to my family as a trial and WOW they want them again, tomorrow if possible!!!!"