- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup 1% buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons snipped chives
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 40-60 minutes or until tender. Cool until easy to handle. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a bowl, mash the pulp with sour cream. Stir in the buttermilk, butter salt, and pepper. Gently fold in salmon. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSalmon-Stuffed Potatoes
"Hella good. Boyfriend and I made this together and it was one of the best potato related recipes I've ever eaten."
"OK, but not to DIE for. Nice change though."
"very easy and very delicious!"