- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Brush salmon with 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, paprika and pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the spinach, orange, green onions and walnuts. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, garlic, remaining orange juice concentrate and salt. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
- Divide among plates; sprinkle with cheese. Top with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSalmon Spinach Salad
"This was nice, not only did it get my hubby involved in the cooking process, it's a way to get him to eat more salad and fish. Trying to get him to eat healthier and cut back on fat and calories is like nailing jello to a tree. He liked this and plan on adding this to my go to's from now on."
"This salad is absolutely delicious."
"My family loved this! Gave it a $35.00 price tag if it were served in a fine dining restraurant. I substituted the goat cheese for feta and the walnuts for cashews, and then I used the "Cutie" oranges. I also tossed the spinach with everything except the oranges, green onions,feta and nuts. After assembling everything on the plate I sprinked on the nuts, crumbled feta, and onion and arranged the orange slices around the plate. This makes a wonderful plated meal."