VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Stir in the salmon, rice, onions, celery, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Rice Puff in Country December/January 2005, p51
Reviews forSalmon Rice Puff
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2013
"Lemon flavor was a little too strong for me, but otherwise my family and I liked it. I used leftover fresh salmon. Also added some broccoli to make it more of a complete meal, and added a small amount of plain greek yogurt to the eggs & milk."