Salmon Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 cups cubed cooked red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1-3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salmon; toss lightly. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; mix well. Pour over the salad and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 520 calories, 43g fat (6g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Potato Salad
"Very good flavor. Made half the recipe for just the two of us but used the whole can of salmon. Half the recipe made 5 servings."