"A neighbor brought us this creamy casserole the night after our newborn daughter came home from the hospital," recalls Carrie Mitchell of Raleigh, North Carolina. "It was so good, we couldn't resist heating up the leftovers the next morning."
Recommended: 42 Recipes to Boost Your Vitamin D
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (14 ounces) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Macaroni Bake in Quick Cooking December 2000, p22
Reviews forSalmon Macaroni Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review