Salmon Macaroni Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 599 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1748mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 26, 2013
I have been making this casserole every since I saw it in your magazine. My husband and I love this recipe. My husband request this casserole often. I use a 14 1/2 ounce can of salmon removing the bones and skin and I add a little more milk so the casserole is not dry.