Salmon Macaroni Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 599 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1748mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Sep 26, 2013
I have been making this casserole every since I saw it in your magazine. My husband and I love this recipe. My husband request this casserole often. I use a 14 1/2 ounce can of salmon removing the bones and skin and I add a little more milk so the casserole is not dry.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.