Salmon Loaf for 2
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cubed day-old bread (1/2 inch cubes), crusts removed
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2-1/4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Press into a greased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 307 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 764mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Aug 24, 2015
Very tasty and quick to prepare. I followed the ingredient list exactly, but I didn't remove the bread crusts...saw no reason to.
Feb 17, 2010
I added a i/4 cup of finely chopped celery and the same amt of finely chopped onion. My husband loved it as did I.
Oct 18, 2009
A great salmon loaf. A must try. I added some chopped onion and the flavor was great!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.