Jars of prepared Alfredo sauce and a can of salmon speed up this creamy pasta dish sent in by Arlene Mackun of St. George, Utah. TIP: You can drain two 6-ounce cans of crabmeat and use them instead of the salmon.
Recommended: 28 Red Lobster Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (12 ounces) skinless boneless pink salmon, drained
- 2 jars (17 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the onions in butter over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add salmon; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, sherry or broth, celery salt, parsley and pepper; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Drain linguine; top with the salmon mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Linguine Alfredo in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p41
Reviews forSalmon Linguine Alfredo
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2009
"This was kind of salty. I suggest cutting the celery salt to 1/2 teaspoon."