Salmon Fillets on Greens Recipe
These lightly seasoned salmon fillets are surrounded by fresh veggies and crunchy noodles, then drizzled with a homemade dill dressing. Bernadette Bennett of Waco, Texas shared the recipe.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chow mein noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the salmon in butter and oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with basil and oregano. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dill, milk, lemon juice, mustard and pepper until blended; set aside. Line two salad plates with lettuce. Layer with tomato, onion and chow mein noodles. Drizzle with salad dressing. Top with salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 519 calories, 36g fat (7g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 435mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Fillets on Greens
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC