- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon, peas, milk, mayonnaise, green pepper and lemon-pepper. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the biscuit mix, milk and mayonnaise just until moistened. Drop eight mounds onto salmon mixture.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSalmon Biscuit Bake
"I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but this was pretty tasteless. And I'm a person who dislikes highly spiced things. I think I will try this one more time and add powdered Ranch dressing to the biscuit mix, and maybe make 1-1/2 cups biscuit mix instead of just one cup."