Salmon, goat cheese and artichoke hearts make this quiche feel a little fancy and taste extra delicious. Baked in an 11x7-inch pan, it comes together in a snap and makes enough to serve a hungry brunch crowd. —Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Recommended: 32 Powerhouse Foods That are Rich in Iron
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced smoked salmon fillets
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (green portion only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll dough into one long rectangle; place in ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Press dough over bottom and up sides of dish, pressing perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Top with goat cheese, salmon and artichoke hearts. Sprinkle with onion, chopped dill and pepper. Whisk eggs, cream,; pour over salmon mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes (loosely cover with foil if edges are getting too dark). Cool 20 minutes. Cut into 15 squares. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Salmon and Artichoke Quiche Squares in Taste of Home February/March 2018