Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup chopped salami
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- Milk, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the salami, cheese and seasonings; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll each bread dough roll into a 5-in. circle. Spoon half of salami mixture onto the center of each circle to within 1 in. of edge. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and brush with milk if desired. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 272 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 781mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Feb 26, 2017
Delicious and a clever way to use 6 frozen rolls I had leftover. My whole family loved these. I tripled the recipe and added some diced red peppers to the filling. I recommend multiplying the recipe if you are cooking for more than one.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.