Salad with Honey Dressing
No one will ever guess how quickly you put together this pretty, fresh-tasting salad with its simple dressing.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 cups torn Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tarragon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Divide greens among six plates. Top with orange segments. In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salads.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 77 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.
Originally published as Salad with Honey Dressing in Quick Cooking Premiere 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.