VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups torn Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tarragon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Divide greens among six plates. Top with orange segments. In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salad with Honey Dressing in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p66
Reviews forSalad with Honey Dressing
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2014
"This was wonderful! Served on spinach/arugula mix."