Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted salad greens, sweet yellow pepper strips and sliced cucumbers or vegetables of your choice
- In a bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Serve over greens and vegetables. Refrigerate leftover dressing.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 41 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 15, 2010
This salad dressing was ok. I've had better and I've had worst. It was much fresher tasting than bottled dressing but had somewhat of an odd flavor (probably the buttermilk).
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.