"This crunchy seasoned oat mixture dresses up salads, soups, casseroles and other dishes in a dash," informs Tami Hermesch of Nineveh, Indiana. "We especially like it on scalloped potatoes."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spread into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.