VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 5 double chocolate cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/3 cups Elegant Chocolate Mousse
- Place apricots in a small bowl. Cover with Amaretto; let stand for 15 minutes. Drain; stir in preserves.
- Divide 1/2 cup of cookies among four parfait glasses. Top with half of the mousse and apricot mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookies. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sacher Torte Parfaits in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p62