S’mores Crispy Bars
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1-1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and crushed crackers. Fold in chocolate chips. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool to room temperature.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme on low speed just until blended. Spread over bars. Sprinkle crushed crackers over frosting. Cut into bars. Break each candy bar into 12 pieces; place a piece on each bar.
Nutrition Facts1 bar: 270 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 15, 2018
It was OK for me. I think I prefer using Golden Grahms cereal over Rice Kripsies for me.
Jun 1, 2018
loved them!! took them camping and they were a big hit!! thanks for sharing....
Sep 15, 2017
Fabulous recipe! We took these to a cookout where we knew we wouldn't be making s'mores. Delicious alternative. I would add a bit more frosting and more chocolate squares on top, but that's just personal preference. Thanks for a keeper recipe!
Jun 12, 2016
I couldn't keep these in the house because of how fast they were going! Family couldn't stay out of the pan.
Sep 23, 2015
Yummy, a big hit! Will make again!
May 3, 2015
These bars are wonderful and the frosting recipe is delicious. I got rave reviews when I brought them to a family dinner.
Apr 29, 2015
To many rice krispies called for. I used 5? cups and the mixture was still very, very thick. Next time I will start with 4 cups of cereal and add the rest in gradually