Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 8 to 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions. Spread over crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are slightly puffed and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 16, 2015
This was so good and simple love the simple ones
Jun 18, 2015
Taste just like a smore! I used graham crackers crumbled over the top instead of peanuts as others suggested.
Jun 16, 2014
I followed the directions...but these were not good. No one would eat them...threw them away
Nov 22, 2013
My friend's mom makes the absolute best s'mores bars. Everytime she makes them, everyone is always drooling and wanting more. I have never been able to find a recipe that truly matches hers, but this one does. I absolutely love making these bars- they are easy and absolutely delicious. They taste especially good right after they come out of the oven. I didn't add the peanuts into the mix because I don't lie nuts, but it still tatsed amazing without them.
May 5, 2013
These are absolutely delicious. I have now made these several times. They are usually gone the day they are made. Will make these many more times in the future.
Jul 4, 2012
OUTSTANDING!! These are a wonderful easy dessert....I omitted the peanuts because my guys don't like them....Will make again...
Nov 23, 2011
I have made these several times. Everyone loves them. As my teenage daughter put it, they are wonderful
Oct 7, 2011
Real easy to make. I had to use regular size marshmellows and cut them, don't do it. I found them difficult to cut when too cool. I used a spray to grease the pan and next time I'll try something else.
Sep 23, 2011
I give these bars 10 stars! They were EASY to make and SOOO good! I ate 1/4 the pan in 2 hours, I love s'mores :D I will be making these a lot.
Aug 7, 2011
Very easy and delicious! Make sure not to overcook and use the amount of marshmallows they recommend.