- 4 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), quartered
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1. Spread both sides of each Oreo cookie with peanut butter; place over half of the halved graham crackers. Top with chocolate.
- 2. Using a long metal skewer or long-handled fork, toast marshmallows 6 in. from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally. Place on chocolate; cover with remaining graham crackers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 271 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for S'Moreos
"Why didn't we think of this before! This combines my families favorites all in one Smore. Nothing compares to the classic but the Oreos add great flavor."
"I love the delicate balance of regular s'mores and while these are good, they didn't beat regular s'mores for me. They add an extra crunch with Oreo flavor and they do make a welcome variation to the s'mores table for some."