Trish Quinn of Cheyenne, Wyoming brings a fireside favorite indoors with the tast-tempting treats she fixes for movie and game nights. Kids of all ages will gobble up the individual graham cracker tarts filled with a fudgy brownie and golden marshmallows before asking, "Can I have s'more?"
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 12 individual graham cracker shells
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Place graham cracker shells on a baking sheet and fill with brownie batter.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.