Trish Quinn of Cheyenne, Wyoming brings a fireside favorite indoors with the tast-tempting treats she fixes for movie and game nights. Kids of all ages will gobble up the individual graham cracker tarts filled with a fudgy brownie and golden marshmallows before asking, "Can I have s'more?"
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 12 individual graham cracker shells
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Place graham cracker shells on a baking sheet and fill with brownie batter.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.
Originally published as S'more Tarts in Quick Cooking July/August 2001