VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 slices cinnamon bread
- 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 graham cracker, crushed
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Spread with hazelnut spread; sprinkle with cracker crumbs and marshmallows. Top with remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as S'more Pudgy Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p53
Reviews forS'more Pudgy Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2015
"Sweet and tasty! These will be a hit with kids of all ages!"
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2011
"OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE SWEET!"