S’more Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups rocky road ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Carefully spread ice cream into crust; freeze until firm. Spread marshmallow creme over ice cream. Top with marshmallows; gently press into creme. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 467 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 22, 2017
Wonderful summer dessert! I substituted gluten free graham crackers (S'moreables, actually!) and plain chocolate ice cream, and it came out perfectly. This has become a new summer favorite for my family, and an easy take-along recipe for vacation houses, etc.
Nov 1, 2014
this pie was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jun 16, 2011
This pie was devine! Every one in my family. Then I made it again with half peanut butter half marshmallow cream to spread on the ice cream! LOOOOVVVEEEEDDD IT! Hope you like it!
Jun 15, 2011
Rated 5 stars as it is wrote. Great pie. Why add pecans to the crust? I have never seen a smore with pecans in it. Ridiculous.
Dec 1, 2008
When making graham cracker crust, reduce the amount of crumbs by 1/4 cup. Add instead amixture of ground pecans.