- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups rocky road ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Carefully spread ice cream into crust; freeze until firm. Spread marshmallow creme over ice cream. Top with marshmallows; gently press into creme. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
1 piece: 467 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.