S’more Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups rocky road ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Carefully spread ice cream into crust; freeze until firm. Spread marshmallow creme over ice cream. Top with marshmallows; gently press into creme. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 467 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Jan 22, 2017
Wonderful summer dessert! I substituted gluten free graham crackers (S'moreables, actually!) and plain chocolate ice cream, and it came out perfectly. This has become a new summer favorite for my family, and an easy take-along recipe for vacation houses, etc.
Nov 1, 2014
this pie was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jun 16, 2011
This pie was devine! Every one in my family. Then I made it again with half peanut butter half marshmallow cream to spread on the ice cream! LOOOOVVVEEEEDDD IT! Hope you like it!
Jun 15, 2011
Rated 5 stars as it is wrote. Great pie. Why add pecans to the crust? I have never seen a smore with pecans in it. Ridiculous.
Dec 1, 2008
When making graham cracker crust, reduce the amount of crumbs by 1/4 cup. Add instead amixture of ground pecans.