S'More Clusters Recipe
- 6 (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate candy bar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 whole graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, toss chocolate and oil. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% powder for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring once. Stir in marshmallows and graham crackers. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each). Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 94 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for S'More Clusters
"Super easy and very tasty! I used most of a bag of chocolate chips (guesstimate 9 oz or so) since we didn't have 6 candy bars lying around. (As if there would ever be uneaten candy bars just sitting around the house! ha-ha!) Anyway, these turned out great! The recipe is pretty accurate in saying that it makes 12. I had just enough to fill all 12 muffin tins."
"These are so easy to make and an abosolute crowd pleaser! I definitely recommend this recipe and plan on making it again."
"A fun recipe to make. I did substitute Golden Grahams cereal for the graham crackers just because I was out of the crackers but had the cereal on hand. My kids & their friends loved it. Thanks for sharing!"
"These are something different, but tasty for young and old during the holidays."
"My family has made our version of these since I was young. Instead of breaking whole graham crackers up , we use golden graham cereal. Give it a try."