If you love sweet red, yellow and orange peppers, pair them with fresh mint for a cold kitchen appetizer. Marinate for up to 1 hour before assembling. —Noelle Myers, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Recommended: Classy Appetizers for Your Oscars Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 each medium sweet yellow, orange and red pepper, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 48 assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, honey and mint. Add peppers; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat goat cheese and cream cheese. Spread 1 rounded teaspoon on each cracker. Drain peppers well. Arrange peppers on cheese-topped crackers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Rustic Tuscan Pepper Bruschetta in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p54