Here's a delectable dessert that all ages will enjoy. From raspberries to a Nutella-covered homemade pastry crust, you won't be able to get enough of this. —Christina Seremetis, Rockland, Massachusetts
Recommended: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Process cream cheese and butter in a food processor until blended. Add flour; process just until a dough forms. Shape into a disk; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, toss raspberries, sugar and cornstarch with a fork, mashing some of the berries slightly.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14x8-in. rectangle. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread with Nutella to within 1 in. of edges. Top with raspberry mixture. Fold pastry edge toward center of tart, pleating and pinching as needed.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 45-50 minutes. Transfer tart to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Rustic Chocolate Raspberry Tart in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p214