Rustic Antipasto Tart
Ready-made ingredients keep this gorgeous appetizer tart a hassle-free treat. —Cheryl Lama, Royal Oak, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon water
- Unroll pastry onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread pesto to within 2 in. of edges; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Layer with pepperoni and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with red peppers and artichokes; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Fold up edges of pastry over filling, leaving center uncovered. Brush folded pastry with water. Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 173 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Antipasto Tart in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012