Rustic Antipasto Tart
Ready-made ingredients keep this gorgeous appetizer tart a hassle-free treat. —Cheryl Lama, Royal Oak, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon water
- Unroll pastry onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread pesto to within 2 in. of edges; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Layer with pepperoni and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with red peppers and artichokes; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Fold up edges of pastry over filling, leaving center uncovered. Brush folded pastry with water. Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.