Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place pears cut side up in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through.
- Spoon sauce over pears. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 3g fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 25, 2017
I make this dish every year at Thanksgiving but it is great any time. It is always a big hit; even guests who don't usually care for cranberries love this dish. It's almost like a dessert. It's so quick and easy to make and can be prepared the day before if you need to save time.