Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place pears cut side up in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through.
- Spoon sauce over pears. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 3g fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 25, 2017
I make this dish every year at Thanksgiving but it is great any time. It is always a big hit; even guests who don't usually care for cranberries love this dish. It's almost like a dessert. It's so quick and easy to make and can be prepared the day before if you need to save time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.