Rotisserie Chicken Ragout
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the yellow squash, zucchini and onion in oil for 4-6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the chicken, beans, cream, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Feb 21, 2019
Pretty darn good and easy prep. Being as our Paleo lifestyle doesn't include beans, we ate it with a hearty salad along the side.
Oct 9, 2011
Would not make it again unless I made alot of changes. It was bland and I even modified the spices. I am not a fan of Thyme.