Rotisserie Chicken Ragout
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the yellow squash, zucchini and onion in oil for 4-6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the chicken, beans, cream, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 21, 2019
Pretty darn good and easy prep. Being as our Paleo lifestyle doesn't include beans, we ate it with a hearty salad along the side.
Oct 9, 2011
Would not make it again unless I made alot of changes. It was bland and I even modified the spices. I am not a fan of Thyme.