Rosy Holiday Punch
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes18-20 servings (about 1/2 cup each)
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- Lemon and orange slices, optional
- In a large container, combine cranberry juice, orange juice concentrate, sugar and allspice; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Just before serving, add ginger ale; mix well. Garnish with lemon and orange slices if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 70 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 22, 2012
I've made this twice. The second time I provided white rum, spiced rum and vodka and let guests create their own cocktails with the punch. It goes wonderfully with all of those spirits, but my favorite was the spiced rum! Will definitely pull this one out for gatherings in the future.