Rosemary Veal Meatballs Recipe
These savory appetizer meatballs, seasoned with rosemary and garlic, get a touch of sweetness from chopped golden raisins. "They will be a hit at your next gathering," assures Rhonda Maiani of Chapel Hill, North Carolina..
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, artichokes, salad dressing and garlic; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, raisins, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Crumble veal over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- 3. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil in small batches. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Serve with yogurt sauce. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen (1-1/2 cups sauce).
3 each: 188 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 513mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Veal Meatballs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC