Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes and water in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until flavors are blended, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 170 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes
"It was so easy using the microwave and they came out great! Very tasty."