Rosemary & Thyme Lemon Cocktail
A bubbly drink means it's time to celebrate! Try dressing up the usual hard lemonade with sprigs of rosemary and thyme for a refreshingly different cocktail any time of year. —Moffat Frazier, New York, New York
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 5 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bottle (1-3/4 liters) lemonade
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each serving):
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces carbonated water, chilled
- Lemon zest strips and fresh rosemary sprigs
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, muddle rosemary and thyme; add lemonade. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Strain lemonade; discard herbs.
- To prepare cocktail: In a mixing glass or tumbler, combine 1/2 cup lemonade and vodka. Place ice in a highball glass; add lemonade mixture. Top with carbonated water. Garnish with a lemon zest strip and rosemary sprig if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 152 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Rosemary & Thyme Lemonade Cocktail Sprtizer in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.