My father loves lamb, so I make this dish whenever he visits. It's the perfect main course for holidays or get-togethers. —Kristina Mitchell, Clearwater, Florida.
Featured In: 35 Easter Dinners That Aren’t a Big Hunk of Ham
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each )
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper and salt. In a small bowl, mix mustard, rosemary, thyme and garlic.
- Grill chops, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat 6 minutes. Turn; spread herb mixture over chops. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°;). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary-Thyme Lamb Chops in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2016, p153
Reviews forRosemary-Thyme Lamb Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review