Rosemary-Rubbed Lamb Chops
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- With a sharp knife, cut each rack of lamb into individual chops. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Rub over both sides of chops; place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 150°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 139 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 19, 2014
Wow, we really loved these lamb chops. It had a great flavor. We grilled these instead of putting them in the oven.
Jan 25, 2010
Unbelievably EASY and DELICIOUS. This recipe is dependable. I will make it again. And again and again.