Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 40 min. + standing
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat. Place meat in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 223 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Dec 22, 2011
Needed a little salt to really make those flavors "pop". Very good and easy to make!
Dec 26, 2009
Very easy and very good. We usually have both ham and turkey for Christmas dinner, but I decided to serve this instead of ham. It was a hit. I will definitley serve this again. I will not save this recipe just for holidays, either.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.