- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place carrots in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix oil, brown sugar, garlic and seasonings; add to carrots and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Roast 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with green onions. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRosemary Roasted Baby Carrots
"If you plan on sharing this dish with your dog please do not add the raisins or onions since both are poisonous to dogs. Not worth the chance of your dog getting sick or worse yet dying."
"I only used half the amount of carrots and I forgot to sprinkle with green onions. I baked 35 minutes and it was perfect for me. Nice combination of spices."