Rosemary Potatoes with Sausage
Robyn Parisi shares a favorite recipe from Rochester, New York. “This makes for a nice hearty supper along with corn on the cob, a tossed salad and Italian bread,” she notes.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 small white potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 uncooked breakfast turkey sausage links
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes and sausage in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper; toss gently. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and potatoes are golden brown and tender, stirring every 10 minutes.