- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups port wine or grape juice
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Rub pork with oil; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute shallot in oil. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Cool slightly. Transfer to a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Let pork stand for 5 minutes; slice and serve with sauce. Yield: 8 servings (1-3/4 cups sauce).
Reviews forRosemary Pork with Berry Port Sauce
"This was fabulous!!! I usually over cook the pork tenderloins but these came out tender and juicy. The sauce was the greatest topper for the meat. I will definitely make this again!!!!"