I found this recipe in a friend's recipe book years ago. Since then, my family has requested it too many times to count! Sometimes I add frozen green beans for additional color.
Recommended: 65 Heart-Healthy Suppers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-1/2 pounds), trimmed
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, marjoram and pepper; set aside 1 tablespoon. Rub remaining mixture over roast; place in a shallow roasting pan. Combine potatoes, carrots and oil in a large resealable plastic bag; add reserved spice mixture and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around roast. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 1 hour longer or until a thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Pork Roast with Vegetables in Country Pork 1996, p68
Reviews forRosemary Pork Roast with Vegetables
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2011
"Very tasty! I did however add 1 1/2 t. salt to the garlic-herb mixture."