Rosemary Pork and Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
Makes3-4 servings with potatoes plus 1 pound leftover pork
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the pork in a large shallow baking pan. Drizzle with three-fourths of the herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture; place around pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160° and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 463 calories, 31g fat (5g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 19, 2017
Very tasty dish. The pork was very tender. I made as directed except I also added some baby carrots.
May 31, 2015
Delicious! I'm anxious to try the Asian recipe with the leftovers.
Oct 16, 2011
I love this if you double the spices but not the oil.
Nov 17, 2009
This was GREAT - AWESOME - YUMMY!!! My husbnd, who believes that it is a sin to serve any meat or potatoes without gravy, even ate it as is. Although I made gravy for him and it went totally untouched. That is the highest compliment he would ever pay to food.
Sep 29, 2008
This is just delicious. The pork roast was so juicy and tender. Even my picky 5 year old loved it!