Rosemary Pineapple Chicken
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on both sides. Sprinkle with salt, rosemary, ginger, paprika and pepper. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place onion rings over chicken; pour pineapple juice over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 131 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 644mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Apr 23, 2016
Instead of using bone-in chicken breasts, I substituted boneless and cut the recipe in half for the two of us. The recipe was easy to prepare and the chicken baked up nice and tender!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.