Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties
“I once made these rosemary-seasoned sausage patties for Christmas breakfast, and they’re now a favorite throughout the year. The pork mixture can be combined a day ahead and chilled until it’s time to bake.” —Deborah Harris, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makes16 sausage patties
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add rosemary; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in mustard and pepper. Crumble sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into thin patties.
- Place in ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain if necessary on paper towels.