VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the mushroom soup, cream, rosemary and paprika; heat through but do not boil. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Mushroom Soup in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p41
Reviews forRosemary Mushroom Soup
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2012
"a wonderful way to celebrate fresh rosemary!"